I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
It scares me how accurate this is.
wanting to draw things but not having the energy to put effort into drawings
It seems like cats never forgot the fact that they were worshipped as gods thousands of years ago
n. the tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it—whether through envy or pity or simple foreignness—which allows it to drift away from the rest of your life story, until the memory itself feels out of place, almost mythical, wandering restlessly in the fog, no longer even looking for a place to land.
*procrastinates doing things I love for an unknown reason*
What if Sousuke wanted the bottom bunk because it hurts his shoulder to pull himself up every night?
In the second disc of the ClearAo drama CD:
- Clear finds a letter written by his grandpa and he tells Clear to remember that he is already a human etc.
- The last words of the letter are “to my precious Clear.”
- Clear asks Aoba that if he stops working or when Aoba dies, can they go to eternal sleep (die) together and to that Aoba says yes